My Top Ten List
As I am in the mood for a little humor yet again today, I have devised the following top ten list. Please be aware that my humor can sometimes veer into the strange, wicked, gross and sarcastic at any given moment. And I am in no way trying to be offensive to anyone, it’s just who I am. Let me know if any of these might make your top ten or if you can think of any you might want to add, but in the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy…..
Amy’s top ten list of things that drive me crazy me:
10. Jellyfish during scallop season….they are everywhere and there is no escaping them. UGH!!
9. When someone borrows something and then returns it in horrible condition.
8. People who always cut you off, talk loudly and think their way is the only way. (Doesn’t everyone know someone like this?)
7. Mixing food on your plate – yes, I am completely OCD and a section eater.
6. “Friends” that only call you when they need something.
5. Bugs and more bugs – I think Florida has every kind there is and they are everywhere all year round.
4. I’m late, I’m late, I’m late…. I’m late for a very important date. I hate being late (if you couldn’t tell). So when you are waiting on others (i.e. the doctor’s office is the worst!!)
2. People who fake washing their hands in the restroom…turning the water on and then off right away isn’t fooling anyone so why waste the effort?
And the most irritating thing I can think of……
1. Leaving crumbs in the butter. (Talk about GROSS!!)
Side note: The following quote is in reference to #3 and is from the movie Easy A:
“I don’t know what your generation’s fascination is with documenting your every thought…but I can assure you, they’re not all diamonds. ‘Roman is having an OK day and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof.’ Who gives a rat’s ass?”
This entry was posted on January 10, 2012 by Gemini. It was filed under Humor and was tagged with bugs, Facebook, Florida, friend, funny, Health, humor, Late Show Top Ten List, life, OCD, oceanography, Online Communities, relationships, scalloping, Social Networking, Twitter, Writing.